under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: Revlon Bare It All Review

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Revlon Bare It All Review

When I’m going out to a party where I know there will be a lot of pictures, I have one secret product that I always use that makes me photograph well.  Revlon’s Bare It All is a shimmer lotion that I apply on my cheekbones on top of my other makeup.  It gives me a light glow that makes every picture a good picture.  I look and feel radiant when I’m wearing Bare It All.  It is fairly heavy as far as creams go, but it’s definitely worth it.  I have the Pink-A-Boo shade, which matches my skin tone perfectly.  The bottle has lasted me years and you definitely get your money’s worth out of this product, which is inexpensive to begin with.  I highly recommend.

You can purchase Revlon’s Bare it All at any drugstore for around $7


Remember to subscribe to my lovely blog, and twitter, and tumblr
 xoxo, mfh

No comments:

Post a Comment