under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: My Favorite Holiday, My Favorite Weekend.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Favorite Holiday, My Favorite Weekend.

I haven’t written in this for a very long time I feel, and I truly apologize.  I’ve been uber busy, which is no excuse, but I promise to be better since I have deemed July as the month where I complete the “blog 20 times in one month” challenge of my 101 in 1001.  I spent the better part of last week frolicking around New England, my adopted homeland, for the fourth of July holiday (my favorite holiday).  Partnered with my best friends and super supportive boy, I had an absolutely perfect time.

I got my makeup done.

Did immense amounts of shopping.

Celebrated my 21st birthday (which is not until next February).


Spent some much needed time with my besties.


Walked around downtown Portsmouth, NH (my favorite town in the US).


Got a ton of compliments on my new hooded sandals, which Josh made fun of me for buying.


Almost attacked by a killer whale.


Watched the boats come in and out of the Portsmouth harbor.


Hung out with a massive anchor.


Went for a hike up a cliff.


Saw some fireworks.


Now I’m back to my other adopted homeland, Indiana, and wonder how I manage to acclimate perfectly to two such opposite places.  I can’t believe how fast summer is passing by, and also how slow summer is passing by.  I’ve been home for two months now, which has passed by in a millisecond, and have another two whole months of summer left, and how long that feels.  But I’m sure summer will finish in a flash and I will be hitting the books for my Retail Supply Chain Management concentration and Improv Acting elective.



Please remember to subscribe to my blog , and twitter, and tumblr.

Xoxo mFh

No comments:

Post a Comment