under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: Internship Update!- Social Media Proposal

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Internship Update!- Social Media Proposal

You know you’ve got it good when you get paid for surfing Facebook and Twitter, but that’s exactly what I did last week.  I wrote a business proposal on how Culver can improve their social media presence.  I concluded that they are on par or better than most of the boarding schools and colleges in the US, but I did have a couple suggestions to improve.  They were mostly little things like changing the background on the Twitter profile, but some were substantial like adding a social media portal, similar to Carnegie Mellon’s.  I found an online article about the Top 100 Social Media Colleges and went from there.  I think my proposal turned out well and hope that Culver takes some of my advice!

1 comment:

  1. tell me more about social media portals- that looks awesome! how do you do it? is it free? i'd love it if i can get something like that going for the museum. if you have any helpful links/information can you email it to me? chalpin [at] iwasm.org

    ReplyDelete