under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: What I'm Wearing

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What I'm Wearing



































I really love this dress and wish I wore it more often.  I never think anything will go with it, but then everything does.  This morning I had a navy cardigan on with it and it looked great, but then my silver shoes wouldn’t match the gold in the belt and black shoes wouldn’t align with the navy cardigan and the brown belt.  But the dress looked great.  I settled for the black shoes and grey cardigan and think it’s a success.  The texture in my hair was calling for low side pony, something I rarely do, but I think that goes well too.  The dress and belt are from Express, shoes are Hatties by Bakers, and the cardigan is by Zara.


Remember to subscribe to my lovely blog, and twitter, and tumblr

xoxo, mfh

No comments:

Post a Comment