under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: I Failed.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Failed.

I failed. I'm sorry, I'm terrible.  Lock me up and throw away the key.  Well, okay, maybe it's not that bad.  But I didn't break my promise and lost my goals.  I strayed away from 45 in 45 and spent A LOT in my no spend month.  It was disastrous.  But I totally don't regret it.  I just got back from a week long trip to the East Coast to see my wonderful beau and besties and if I wasn't so gosh darn tired, I'd tell you all about it.  But alas, you will just have to perch on the edges of your seats until tomorrow when I have enough energy to discipline my fingers to write my saga.  But I wanted to tell you that I failed you all and am very, very sorry.  I hope that in time you'll forgive me. ;]


Until tomorrow, please subscribe to my wonderful blog, and if you so desire you can follow me on twitter and even on tumblr      kthx, you're the best! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment