under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Body Cream

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Body Cream

Caution:  You or the people around you may lick your face.  This lotion smells pink.  I wasn’t sure that was possible, but this lotion conquers this.  It’s sweet and light and reminds me of cotton candy and unicorns.  It may be on the edge of sickly sweet, but sometimes you need that.  Hours after wearing it, I’ll turn a certain way and get another whiff of this lotion and I’m automatically happy.  The cream is light and goes on my skin smoothly and keeps it moisturized all day.  This cream is definitely a winner.

You can purchase Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Body Cream at Sephora for $15


Remember to subscribe to my lovely blog, and twitter, and tumblr
 xoxo, mfh

No comments:

Post a Comment