under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: DiorShow Extase Mascara Review

Monday, July 11, 2011

DiorShow Extase Mascara Review

A couple of months ago, I decided I was allergic to my mascara and needed a newer, higher quality one.  I read InStyle’s beauty reviews that voted DiorShow Extase was hands down the best all around.  I also found out that my roommate uses it, and it’s absolutely impossible to not be jealous of her lashes.  Now I know why!  You only have to apply one coat to get perfectly covered lashes.  It makes them super thick and almost looks liked you’re wearing falsies.  It is not flakey at all, even after hours of wear.  I’ve gone swimming several times and it never leaves me with raccoon eyes but comes off easily in the shower.  This is the best mascara I’ve ever used and I’ll probably never switch!  In this case, the price tag justifies the amazing quality of this mascara.

You can purchase DiorShow Extase at Sephora for $28

Remember to subscribe to my lovely blog, and twitter, and tumblr

xoxo, mfh

No comments:

Post a Comment