under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: NARS Orgasm Blush Review

Monday, July 18, 2011

NARS Orgasm Blush Review

NARS Blush in Orgasm has long been the most touted blush around receiving numerous rave reviews from magazines and bloggers alike.  I discovered this blush in the back of my mother’s makeup drawer last year and did my daughterly duty and sniped it.  Now, I love it.  The buttery pink blush has slight undertones of copper which looks great on warm skin tones.  There’s definitely a sheen to the blush, but by no means overpowering.  I use this pretty much every day in the spring, fall, and winter to give me a slight flushed rosy-cheek look.  I adore this blush.

You can purchase NARS Orgasm Blush from Sephora for $27


Remember to subscribe to my lovely blog, and twitter, and tumblr
 xoxo, mfh

No comments:

Post a Comment