under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: Ooh La Lift by Benefit Review

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ooh La Lift by Benefit Review

On my latest shopping spree, m best friend and I got our makeup done at the Benefit counter in the mall.  Our makeup artist, Juliana, was a blast and talked us through everything she did.  My favorite item was the under eye concealer, Ooh La Lift, she used.  Even though I was super sleep deprived, it covered my dark circles no problem.  The light pink balm can be applied on bare skin or over makeup for an instant eye lift.  It has  raspberry extracts and light-reflecting pigments for a bright undereye.  It’s easy to use and really works.  Plus, on the inside of the box it reads “moderation in excess!” which is very closely related to my own motto “nothing is ever too much.”

Ooh La Lift can be purchased at Sephora or Macys for $22


Remember to subscribe to my lovely blog, and twitter, and tumblr

xoxo, mfh
 


No comments:

Post a Comment