under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture

Years ago, I was getting ready for a night out with a girlfriend and she sprayed me with a bit of her perfume.  It was light and floral and sweet, but not too light, too floral, or too sweet.  It smelled so good and I couldn’t get enough.  Finally, I purchased my own Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture and wear it every day.  It lasts all day and it magically gives me confidence.  Plus, how can you not love the bottle?!  Heavy glass with a crystallized bobble top, complete with a hot pink bow and a ton of bling.  I feel like a princess every time I put it on!  This is definitely one of my favorite perfumes.  I have a bad history of selecting perfumes that always get discontinued, so hopefully this one sticks *fingers crossed*

Viva La Juicy is available at Sephora for $89


Remember to subscribe to my lovely blog, and twitter, and tumblr

xoxo, mfh

No comments:

Post a Comment