under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: No Poo Challenge: Day 29

Sunday, June 12, 2011

No Poo Challenge: Day 29

Another update on my No Poo challenge.  It has now been 29 days and I have used Baby Power to dry out my roots 3 times, used baking soda once, and apple cider vinegar once.  I have noticed that my hair is noticeably softer and shinier.  It has been three days since I have used the baking soda and vinegar and my hair is not greasy at all.  I have noticed though, that my hair has been falling out.  Every time I run my fingers through my hair or brush it, several hairs fall out.  I don't know if this is normal or not.  My best guess is that I'm getting rid of the dead and damaged hair, but I'm really not sure.  Does this happen to anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment