under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: 45 in 45

Friday, June 10, 2011

45 in 45

This is becoming my summer of challenges.  First it was No Poo, then 101 in 1001, and now it’s 45 in 45.  That means I have 45 articles of clothing (including shoes, not including belts, jewelry, under-things, or workout clothes/pajamas) for 45 days.  I can only wear those pieces.  This will be interesting.  This challenge is inspired by the blog Kendi Everyday who is doing 30 in 30.  At Culver, I wanted to pack lightly and only bring the necessities while I’m in my interim housing in the forest, and was planning on bringing more later when I move into my actual dorm.  Now, I plan on skipping the extra load of clothes and rethinking my current collection.  Luckily, I am an expert packer and have a diverse mix of light summery pieces, neutral work clothes, and a few basics (do hot pink ballet flats with rhinestones count as basics?)  Anyway, I have these clothes and these clothes only until July 25.  I will try to post pictures everyday to keep track.  I’d love your feedback on what you think of this latest challenge as well as feedback on any of my outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment