under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: 45 in 45: Day 9

Monday, June 20, 2011

45 in 45: Day 9

Over the weekend I took full advantage of my new room, complete with indoor plumbing, tile, and very few bugs, and all of it’s immentities like a kitchen, full lake-side view, and swimming pier.  I eagerly jumped in the water, ready for a day of frolicking in the water to stay cool and reading and laying out by the pier to get hot.  Unfortunately, the sun took advantage of me.  Even though I slather the lotion on, I ended up a toasted shade of tomato red.  My face got the worst of it, complete with huge raccoon circles from the top of my eyebrows to mid-cheek from my sunglasses.  I spent all Sunday continuously rubbing after-sun lotion on it, hoping that the label comes true in that it repairs sun damage and prevents peeling.  I applied, reapplied, and applied some more.  If only I had done that with my sun lotion, I wouldn’t be in this position!  When it came to today’s outfit, I chose a pair of black skinny chinos to cover my two-toned legs (red in the back, brownish pinky white in the front) and a very light loose shirt that instead of wearing a bra, I can wear a camisole underneath.  My usual glittery sandals are my go to shoes, for pretty much any outfit.  My hair is a complete mess, so shortly after this photo was taken, I threw main hair in a bun and was on my way.


No comments:

Post a Comment