under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: 45 in 45: Day 3

Sunday, June 12, 2011

45 in 45: Day 3

My romper.  Oh, the love for my romper is immense.  I have been looking for a romper for over a year now, but never pulled the trigger on actually buying one.  A couple of weeks ago, my friend, Tess, and I went shopping and she convinced my to give this one a try.  It was only $10, so really how could I go wrong.  Since then, I've barely taken in off.  The fabric is so soft and comfortable.  It's navy so it goes with everything and flattering on my skin tone, and the elastic on the top keeps it up.  It can be worn strapless, but I usually tie the straps into little bows so I can wear it with a bra.  Later in the summer, it will make for the perfect beach cover up.  I absolutely love it, and if I wasn't in a "no buy" month, I'd be constantly searching for another one.  Today, I'm making my way back to the shack by the lake, and reached for the romper because it's an effortless travel outfit.  Our journey will also include going to another lake in Indiana to our favorite fried-food restaurant where you eat fresh fish on a picnic bench overlooking a lake.  At sunset, it's to die for and a summer staple in my family.


This is my dog Scooter, although I like to call him Mr. Tinkles.  Don't we look alike!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment