under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: Internship Update!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Internship Update!

Yesterday I got the call that turned this awesome internship into an amazing, perfect-for-me one.  As a result, I spent most of my day yesterday, and will again today, online shopping and talking to sales reps.  We are putting together another proposal to expand the bookstore with a luxury fashion line.  Cutter & Buck golf wear, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Burberry filled my day yesterday.  Cashmere scarves and oxfords, all with the Culver logo on it, of course.  Today, I'm going to try to sneak into the uniform department to size up the brands and products we already sell, so I can more accurately build on it.  But one thing is for sure, this internship is the bees knees. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment