under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: What I'm Wearing..

Thursday, September 1, 2011

What I'm Wearing..

Yesterday was the first day of class for my junior year of college, well kindof.  Technically, classes started yesterday.  But instead, I worked all day and had one class at night for "Fundamentals of Acting and Improv," so it's debatable if you count that as a class day.  Today will be difficult though, I have class straight from 9:45-5:00.  The day starts with a 2 1/2 hour Negotioations class, followed by Retailing Management and finally Strategic Problem Solving.  As Strategic Problem Solving Ends, I have to instantly appear at a kick off meeting because I am starting a consulting program where I observe a real business, discover their weak areas, and solve their problems.  After that, I can drag myself back to my room and crash.  I don't know how it's possible, but I've been here for 2days and I'm already exhausted.

To show off for my first day of non-class, I wore Express shorts, with a glitter Express tanktop and The Limited white button down.  The shoes are from Bakers.




Remember to subscribe to my lovely blog, and twitter, and tumblr xoxo, mfh

No comments:

Post a Comment