under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: What I'm Wearing....Real First Day of Class

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What I'm Wearing....Real First Day of Class

Thursday was my real first day of class.  And full day of class.  I was on the move straight from 9:45-5:00 and then a kickoff dinner for my consulting project.  Although I seriously regretted wearing the heels on my first, particularly hectic, day back, I was a fan.  And I did get a ton of compliments on them in every class.  So I guess it's a win.

My day was absolutely hectic, but I'm glad.  It was completely overwhelming in a good, typical-Babson way.  My classes seemed interesting and all of my professors had spunk and character that I like.  This semester will definitely kick my butt, but in a really good way.





Remember to subscribe to my lovely blog, and twitter, and tumblr xoxo, mfh

No comments:

Post a Comment