under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: Junior Year Dorm Room (Video)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Junior Year Dorm Room (Video)

I like my stuff.  I am part pack rat, part shopaholic, part OCD, so my own personal space is important to me.  I love decorating my room and seeing my favorite pictures and knick-knacks.  This year, I have a single dorm in the beginning of Greek Row, located in the center of campus.  This year, there are few hills between me and my food and classes, thank god.  I look forward to a 30second walk to dinner and ease of wearing heels because I don't have to worry about losing my balance trekking up the mountain that is Coleman Hill (keep in mind I am from Chicago, where you can see the tops of corn stalks, and nothing else, for as far as the eye can see.  My room is fairly small this year, but it is just enough space for me to keep organized.  I was planning on painting the walls lavender but Facilities has not delivered the paint yet, so when they do I might just paint various cinder blocks to avoid a total room overhaul and messiness. It will always be a work in progress, but it is my work in progress and I am pretty pleased with how it has turned out thus far.







Remember to subscribe to my lovely blog, and twitter, and tumblr xoxo, mfh

No comments:

Post a Comment