under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: This is My Life.

Monday, September 19, 2011

This is My Life.

Per usual at Babson, school has started and a whirlwind has taken over.  I no longer have time for things such as sleep, talking to loved ones, and usually homework.  In the middle of the third week, I am spread too thing and have seriously black bags under my eyes.  But this sacrafice is not for nothing.  My classes are interesting, my activities are heating up, and this season's TV shows haven't even started yet.  This week I'll be posting updates about everything, so look forward to that!  ....Unless you're not into knowing my life story, in which case, you're dumb for reading this blog... jaykayyyyy!  but seriously.



Remember to subscribe to my lovely blog, and twitter, and tumblr xoxo, mfh

No comments:

Post a Comment