under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: dinner for one

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

dinner for one

The first three weeks of "summer" my boyfriend's father (a wonderful chef) made dinner for us both.  The following week (last week) I spent lounging at home gobbling up whatever homemade treats my mother made for me. :]  This week, is the first week of my own cooking.  I have decided to make one meal per week and eat bit and pieces of it for dinner while truly feasting on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch each day.  On the menu this week, pasta with chicken and asparagus (for the recipe click here).  Below are some pictures.


Although not my best dish ever, it was quite tasty and kept me filled without snacking.  Success!  This whole wheat pasta was mixed with two browned chicken breasts, steamed asparagus, roasted garlic, some parmesan cheese, olive oil, and a little bit of chicken broth.  

It was plentiful, stick to your ribs, and fairly tasty.
I rate it: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment