under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: Gemvara Internship: Day 3

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Gemvara Internship: Day 3

Yesterday was day 3 at Gemvara and I learned a lot more about my role in the social media scheme. I work a lot with Pinterest and Twitter and in my personal life I use these as distraction and procrastination, but now I'm on the other side of the glass. Now, I'm the curator of the procrastination, so I have to think of what people want for their distraction, not just what I would want as my own distraction. That was kind of a cool breakthrough for this internship. I also learned about the blogging process and you can see my very first Gemvara blog post go up tomorrow! I solidified themes for each day to be implemented starting today! I say in on a strategy meeting of what our goals should be and idea generation of tactics to improve the company and reach via social media. Through the things we talked about, I am even more excited and proud to be a part of this awesome company.

So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment