under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: Gemvara Internship: Day 2

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gemvara Internship: Day 2

The second day of my internship! I had a lot to do today, working on a Pinterest Board for Graduation, which turned into a fiasco when Pinterest banned me for thinking I was spam for pinning too quickly. Then I focused on Twitter. I researched some interesting links to post, different strategies to roll out on Twitter including themes, fun facts, and inspirational quotes. We're also trying to increase our range of followers on Twitter ( @gemvara !!) so I looked into different strategies for that. Overall, it was really exciting and I really got the feeling of working in a start up. There are 10 other interns showing up this summer and I am really excited to meet them, I just want them to get here already!! I also really enjoy that my area of the office has officially become the juggling area. Different coworkers juggle and pass back and forth, it's fun to watch, and I have to admit I am kind of jealous. Freshman year of high school, I had to juggle in gym class and my teacher almost failed me, we agreed that if I could juggle three scarves, I could pass with a C. I just barely made it. But I like the environment at Gemvara and will update you about tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment