under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: What I'm Wearing

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Wearing

Today was my second-first days of classes of the new semester and as every fashionista, I wanted to make a good impression. I wore this outfit a navy and white striped dress from Forever21 with grey sweater tights, camel riding boots, and of course my navy blazer from Culver. I swear I wear this blazer more post-Culver than while I was actually at Culver. This was an outfit inspired and adapted from Pintrest, which I am completely obsessed with. Since it was fairly chilly today I put a oatmeal colored cashmere cardigan under the blazer and wore my oatmeal colored infinity scarf in between classes.

Speaking of which, today I had Brand Management and Environmental Technology. I had the luxury of sleeping in until my first class at 1:40 and it was amazing. I'm really interested in Brand Management and my professor seems very interesting and experienced. In fact, he founded my favorite running shoe company (Saucony). Those of you who have been reading this blog from the start might remember that Dan, my exbf, had an internship at Collective Brands which now owns Saucony. And through him I bought the shoes and they're awesome. They almost make running enjoyable. Almost. I had Environmental Tech right after and it seemed like it was a high school science class. We had to fill out index cards about ourselves and was highly dictated. It will certainly be interesting. At least it's my last science class while at Babson!

So far my classes seem promising. I'm excited to see how this semester turns out, I think it will be great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment