under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: How I Ended Up Like This...

Monday, April 25, 2011

How I Ended Up Like This...

It's difficult to pinpoint an exact moment in your life that defined you, but I have one memory that was definitely a flag of who I am today.  I was young, no older than 7 I would say, and it was one summer day that I decided I had enough of my life and I wanted to run away.  So I loaded up my bike with all of the necessities.  For my 7 year old self, this included 16 pairs of shoes, and nothing else.  I didn't know where I was going or what adventures lay ahead, but one thing was for certain, I would have the right shoes.  After what seemed like days of riding around my subdivision not knowing which street took me out of the neighborhood, I gave up and returned home.  I feel that that day was my life in a glimpse.  Looking for adventures and constantly reinventing myself, but always returning home, and always, always having the right shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment