under construction, yo! Greenbeans and Moneytrees: Outfit of the Day

Monday, May 23, 2011

Outfit of the Day

So far this summer, I have done virtually nothing.  Sure I've been working on my "tan," reading books (Blink by Malcolm Gladwell, and the LA Candy series by Lauren Conrad), and watching tons of Netflix (Mad Men, the Tudors, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer).  But I have yet to start my internship.  I am super excited about my Marketing Internship at the Culver Academies on June 6th, but it's KILLING ME to get there.  I took the month of May off for what I thought was a much needed vacation from To Do lists and to see my sisters graduate, but I have become stir crazy.  I have turned most of my attention towards constantly updating Polyvore and scouting out beauty blogs and photography tumblrs (I'm a little obsessed).  I have learned that staying in my sweats all day makes me grumpy, and is fairly gross, so every day I wake up and get dressed for a day/night on the town, even though I rarely leave the property.  Today is no exception, besides running some cookies over to the neighbors, I didn't leave, but I still managed to get my act together.


I paired a beige Steve Madden top with a skin-tight deep purple ModCloth skirt accessorized by beige JustFab wedges and gold ModCloth chain necklace.




I love the way my "What's With the Cattitude" by OPI nails go with my purple skirt.  The cool colors mixed dark and light look perfect for a spring day like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment